Assisting and partnering with hotels and resorts with various projects within the Sales Organization. Allowing properties to transition quickly without losing traction and allowing employment costs savings with benefits. Projects include and not limited to:
• Sales Task Force
• Interim Director of Sales
• Business Development
• Sales Training
• Leadership Development and Training
• Mystery Sales Shops
• Peak Performance Coaching
Hiring a hotel consultant can be extremely beneficial when:
• you need a quick fix
• you’re not sure whether your team is performing at the highest level
• you need to immediately fill a vital position
• the strategies you’ve tried aren’t working
• you’re in a transition stage
In many cases, hiring a consultant is less expensive than continuing to make costly mistakes and/or the commitment to payroll and benefits expenses for multiple employees.
Our sales and marketing consulting services extend to all aspects of the hotel and hospitality industry, including: large chain hotels, small chain hotels, franchise hotels, independent hotels, boutique hotels, condo hotels, center-city hotels, beach resorts, golf resorts, ski resorts, spa resorts, water park resort, bed and breakfasts.
We’d love to show you what we’ve done for other clients and what we can do for you! For more information on our range of hotel consulting services, please call 786-340-3174, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vimari Roman is a seasoned hospitality and meetings & events professional with over twenty years of overall Hotel and Meetings Industry experience. She is an effectual leader and entrepreneur with a proven ability to execute, lead, coach and partner with clients to help meet goals, and objectives.
• Twenty years experience in the Hotel Industry – overall knowledge and understanding of the industry.
• Eleven years of strong sales experience with a proven track record of driving revenue growth in different markets.
• Energetic, positive and creative team player with a high level of integrity and initiative.
• Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
• Self motivated and proactive, creative, expert relationship builder, channel developer, negotiator and sales strategist.
• Strategic, goals and objectives oriented.
• Available for projects anywhere in the US.
• Spanish speaking, available to work in Latin America and Caribbean.