“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says – I’m-possible.” -Audrey Hepburn
Stand out and get the attention, promotion, salary, and recognition you deserve. When it comes to Career Advancement, people tend to face three main challenges:
• They can’t articulate what they want – they need a VISION
• They can’t figure out how to get there – they need a PLAN
• They don’t factor in who they are – they need to STAND OUT
Many times this can happen when people don’t know their strengths, are not confident or just don’t know how to articulate the “What, How and Who”. When job searching or looking for career advancement it is very important that your strengths are also highlighted in your resume and during your interview.
A great resume and cover letter are only the start. The interview can make or break your chances of landing that ideal job. Practice is key to becoming a polished and skillful interviewee.
The savvy jobseeker also uses social media and networking as core components of a 21st Century Job Search. LinkedIn is not just another place to publish your resume, but a powerful information gathering and networking tool. And, speaking of networking, if you hate it, you need to learn how to become a powerful networker through helping others while helping yourself.
“When love and skill work together, expect a MASTERPIECE”
Are you ready for a new career or a better opportunity? Do you have the tools needed to get you that interview…that new opportunity?
Today, more than 60% of executives hire a professional resume writer. The best athletes have coaches to take them to the next level, so why wouldn’t you hire an expert to help you with your resume and interview preparation?
Your resume is the most important document in your career. Job seekers are 40% more likely to get noticed by hiring managers with a professionally written resume. Today, your skills, credentials, and accolades must truly stand apart in order to get a second glance. It takes seconds for a hiring manager to lose interest or decide to look at the next resume.
Your resume must sell your strengths and skills.
Get the interviews you want at the salary you deserve.
Are you frustrated because:
• Despite hard work, you’re not closer to the raise or promotion you deserve?
• You feel invisible, watching others climb the ladder quickly and easily?
• You are not no longer challenged in your position or workplace?
• You want to make a real impact but are not sure how do it?
• You’re overwhelmed and don’t have the time you need to make a change?
• Finally receiving your promotion and the salary you deserve.
• Knowing your boss recognizes and values your unique contributions
• Feeling fully supported at work, enjoying productive and fun interactions.
• Landing the job of your dreams. Doing what you love.
• Waking up feeling fulfilled, energized, and eager to get to work!
If you answered “yes” to any of the above then yes, resume and interview coaching is exactly what you need.
All packages include: (1) a comprehensive strategy session to discuss your career goals, achievements, and to thoroughly review and successfully market the new resume; and (2) a personalized master cover letter that can be sent in for any job description. LinkedIn profiles are $399-500 when added on with a resume + cover letter for stronger branding. Interview Coaching is $300 when added on with a resume package. If you are in between levels, we reserve the right to place you in the lower or higher level depending on complexity of work involved. Remember that your job search is tax deductible.