Just the email I needed!
I’ve slept, I’ve watched movies, I’ve been quiet in my thoughts, I’ve walked my dogs, and I’ve slept some more, and I am rested. I should probably change my calendar to say omicron Covid vacation vs Christmas vacation. 🤦🏻
All kidding aside, I am alive and grateful.🙏🏼 Oh, and I am now officially a Certified Positive Intelligence Coach (CPQC) aka Certified Mental Fitness (PQ) Coach. 🧠💪🏼🙏🏼
This time last year, I felt exhausted and I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to think or create. I was #burnedout from serving non-stop and not really taking care of myself. Little did I know it was my top saboteur the Hyper-Achiever that caused this burnout. I was able to recognize it once I enrolled in the six-week Mental Fitness program that my friend and colleague invited me to take. On Feb 22nd I completed the program and just like that, I felt like that was the start of my 2021.
I had just returned from a trip to Greenville, SC where I was hoping to make that area my new home. I was so burned out that I thought moving would help. I went there with lots of hope and expectations but apparently, it wasn’t the time yet. What I did receive during that trip was clarity. Clarity on how I wanted to move forward with my coaching practice. I realized that I wanted to truly focus on transformations and I realized that Mental Fitness was going to be how I did that. In only six weeks, I realized how much my life had changed that I wanted to provide that gift to others. I was going to combine my God-given gifts and professional training as a coach with an operating system that would change lives forever. On March 26, I joined Cohort 5 and began my journey towards getting certified as a Positive Intelligence Coach.
Nine months later, as the year comes to a close, I finally received my official certification and the timing couldn’t be better. I’ve been sick with Covid and in bed since Dec 23rd and to receive this certification a week later was God’s message to me that this too shall pass and that 2022 is just around the corner waiting for me.
I am ready to make 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣ the year that I finally unleash the power within and I want you to do the same.
Here’s to a year filled with health, mental fitness, joy, and prosperity! 🧠💪🏼🙏🏼
Our health is everything and taking good care of ourselves when we are sick helps us recover. Although not 100%, here are some tips that eight days later have helped me feel better:
- Drink lots of water – I feel that Coconut Water helped me a lot.
- Remove all stress – stress attacks your immune system and will delay your recovery.
- Movement – if you can go outside and walk a little fresh air does wonder and if you have a dog…take them out..it helped me have to take care of them and force myself to get out with them.
- Shower daily – yes, this may seem obvious but when you feel like crap sometimes it’s hard to get up. But like exercise, no one ever regretted a shower.
- Keep your skincare routine – or start one. I am so grateful for my wonderful skincare routine as it helped me feel good and almost normal.
- Change your sheets daily – ever wonder why at the hospitals they come in and change your bedding daily? I never thought about it until now but I decided to have clean fresh sheets daily and it made me feel so good. Plus hopefully, it kept the germs away.
- Use cozy socks and change your PJs daily – my sister-in-law gave me these cozy sleep socks for my birthday and boy did they come in handy. Having fresh PJ’s daily and the cozy sleep socks helped me enjoy my bed so much more.
- Download Instacart or a similar app – up to this past week I enjoyed shopping for groceries. I especially enjoy my Costco runs but I did the responsible thing by staying home and downloading this amazing app. Shopping was easy and I am afraid I may never uninstall it.
- Stay off Social Media – for the most part, we all know social media is not 100% healthy and while you are sick, life goes on. Seeing everyone else having a great time is not helpful for the immune system. Get off social media and enjoy your time off!
- Stay in the present – when thoughts start coming about what you are missing or what you need to be doing…dismiss them. Tomorrow will come and you will soon be able to catch up.
Get Mentally Fit in 2022 & Unlock Massive Results in Every Area of Your Life!
Maybe it’s transitioning your career to live out your greatest purpose, taking your relationships to a new level, or getting your physical body in shape.
The new year always comes with a list of resolutions and goals that are not attained. Research shows that 80% of new year resolutions fail by February. This is your opportunity to make 2022 your greatest year with Mental Fitness, Coaching, Career Strategies, and Professional Branding.
Click on the link to receive the discount: www.eventbrite.com/e/208848921747/?discount=FriendsofBeProductive
*The next 7-week Mental Fitness Positive Intelligence Bootcamp starts on January 15, 2022. Keep this discount for yourself or gift it to a loved one.
Want to include Coaching? Following are the 2022 applicable packages at the non-discounted pricing:
Sign up now and receive 22% by clicking on the appropriate link to get these rates locked in today:
Not sure which package is best for you? Schedule a free consultation: http://www.beproductivecoaching.com/contact
Statistics are taken from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) 2009 Coaching Client Study.
About Be Productive:
Founder, Vimari Roman helps professionals get out of paralysis analysis, gain confidence, and take massive action to succeed in the career that moves them.
Vimari began her career in Hospitality and after over 20 years, she found herself bored, frustrated and discouraged. She realized that she had outgrown her career and in 2013 transitioned her skillset, earned her CMM (Certificate in Meeting Management), and started her first company, Be Productive Meetings & Events. After a great start, she felt that something was still missing. She went inward and discovered that she missed the coaching and leadership component of her teams. A year later in 2014, she received her Global Leadership Certified Coach designation, and Be Productive Coaching was born.
Vimari serves clients from all over the world working virtually. With over twenty years of experience in leadership, she has successfully mentored and coached 100’s of high-performing professionals in various industries assisting their transition to live exciting lives, filled with purpose, greater career satisfaction, and higher pay. 🍎Check out how she can help you at www.beproductivecoaching.com